IMPORTANCE OF GREEN PLANTS - LANDSCAPES IN INDUSTRIAL PARKS
Trees in the industrial park have positive effects on the environment, creating shade, it also contributes greatly to the aesthetic value of stress reduction, creating a pleasant and comfortable working environment. Trees that are selected in the industrial park are often broad-leaved for shade, and the accent areas often incorporate stratified trees that produce bright and lively colors.
DESIGNING LANDSCAPE IN INDUSTRIAL PARK
Industrial park landscape design today has become an indispensable item when planning an industrial park.
According to the national technical regulation on industrial park planning, greenery land in industrial parks accounts for at least 10% of the land area, for hi-tech parks the area of greenery accounts for 25-30% of the area. land.
General characteristics of the enterprises in the industrial park are usually a block or lower floors, large areas, flat, stretched, may be accompanied by open equipment (for heavy industry). In short, the architecture of the blocks in the industrial park often looks rough and rigid. Therefore, the organization of landscape architecture in industrial enterprises to harmonize, reduce the hardness of the building blocks, machines and equipment is also a big challenge for the design.
Photo: creating landscape of trees in industrial parks
TYPES OF GREEN PLANTS IN INDUSTRIAL PARKS
SERVING TREES CARING SERVICES IN INDUSTRIAL PARKS:
- Pruning, shaping ornamental plants.
- Cutting and weed weeding, spraying plants, fertilizing suitable for each kind of ornamental plants to green leaves.
- Check the pest status of the plants and handle in time to avoid spread.
- Advise you to take care garden suitable and effective.
- Bonsai care regime periodically depending on the appropriate environment of each kind of bonsai ensure the best.
- Garden design consultant.